Granco have been Newry's Scania truck retailer for over 20 years.
Scania are the world's leading manufacturer of heavy trucks, buses, coaches and commercial engines so we are extremely proud to be the service retailer for them within this region.
As their truck retailer for Newry and surrounding postcodes we offer the full Scania experience and provide a full range of services for existing owners:
- Assistance – 24/7 breakdown assistance anywhere in Newry if the unexpected does happen and access to UK and Europe assistance through the large Scania network.
- Maintenance – more than just a service we have the equipment and expertise in place to keep your Scania running smoothly. Bus and coach specialists as well as tankers, horse boxes and Scania marine services.
- Trailer Service – we have exports across the board all under one roof to offer you a true 'One Stop Shop' experience.
- Repair – if something does go wrong with your vehicle you need to repaired fast. With a thorough knowledge of the product, large stock kept in Newry and up to the minute factory access and training you are in safe hands
- Full Maintenance Contracts – if you have a Scania you can simply choose to pay a flat monthly fee and we take care of all the rest, excellent for budgeting and cash flow
- Repair & Maintenance Contract – tailored to your needs so you can concentrate on your business without the worry of unexpected costs
- Service Contracts – tailored to your needs so you can concentrate on your business without the worry of unexpected costs
- Accident Repair – if your vehicle does require accident damage repair we've got it covered.
With our well-equipped centre we use genuine parts to provide a one stop shop for all Scania related products of all ages.
Whether you simply need a new truck battery or a full inspection and VOSA MOT we can help you. To give you real peace of mind we operate a 24/7 365 Breakdown assistance service and our Newry centre also operates on an 18 hour day so you can drop your vehicle off for overnight servicing / repairs ready for work the next morning. You can see our opening hours here.
Whether you have one truck or a fleet we are here to keep businesses on the road and because we are privately owned we are very price competitive and not tied down by manufacturer guideline. Why not contact us today for a chat about how we can help your business.
We stock a wide range of Scania parts onsite for a variety of models including trucks and buses and as well as fitting your parts onsite they can be collected or delivered anywhere within the UK and Ireland.
A full warranty follows you wherever you go any Scania part purchased.
We provide Scania assistance 24/7 – 365 days a year to keep your fleet on the road.
All our technicians here at Granco Ltd are scania trained and are regularly refreshed and attend new courses to keep up to date with new truck models and techniques.
- Accident Repair Service
- Trailer – Servicing, Maintenance, Repair
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Maintenance Contracts
- On Site Parts Department
- 24/7 Scania Assistance
- Warranty Work